Specialty Contact Lens Practice Management Webinar
Dr. Roxanna Potter will present the next webinar on Tuesday, May 28, 8-9:30 pm Central Time.
CE credit is available for this webinar, as well as for the previous two archived webinars.
Please note: This is a postponement of the webinar originally scheduled for May 21, due to technical issues. If you have already registered for the May 21 webinar, you will need to re-register for the May 28 session, in order to receive the correct link for the webinar. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Earn 8 Hours of COPE Credit
"Building Your Specialty Lens Practice" features:
- Hands-on Scleral Workshop
- Chance to win a fitting set from the lab of your choice
- Courses on Specialty Lens Coding and Billing, Multifocals, Orthokeratology, Professional Responsibility: Coding Ethics, and more!
The GP Lens Institute is partnering with the University of Houston College of Optometry to co-host this all-day symposium for eye care professionals. The event will be on July 21, 2013, in Dallas, Texas. Register early to secure a reduced rate!
New Series of Patient Brochures
Eye care professionals can now order four new brochures to share with patients:
- See with your contacts...even when you're not wearing them (Corneal Reshaping)
- Look as young as you feel (GP Multifocals)
- Scleral lenses are BIG news
- Caring for your GP lenses
Most Popular Education
Sign up now to receive information on new GPLI programs and on advancements in GP lens fitting and technology.