- Corneal Reshaping: What the Latest Research Means for Your Patients and YOU
Presented in June 2016 by Michael Lipson, OD. CE credit available.
- Specialty GP Applications: 1) Fine-Tuning Scleral Lens Fits and 2) Building Your Cornea-Reshaping Lens Practice
Presented in November 2015 by Jason Jedlicka, OD. CE credit available.
- Myopia Control 2015
Presented in October 2015 by Jeffrey J. Walline, OD PhD. CE credit available.
- 1-2-3 GP: GP Lenses for Corneal Reshaping, Scleral Lenses and Multifocals: How to Incorporate GPs to Build Your Practice
Presented in May 2015 by Michael Lipson, OD. CE credit available.
- Corneal Reshaping Update
Presented in November 2013 by Craig Norman, FCLSA.
- Talking to Patients (and Parents) About Orthokeratology
Presented in June 2013 by Dr. Michael Lipson.
- Problem Solving in Overnight Corneal Reshaping
Presented in June 2012 by Dr. Michael Lipson.
Developing a Full-Service Practice with GP Lenses [Video]
This video is a 42 MB file in WMV format; click above to download.
GP Lecture Series [Videos]
These lectures include auto-play slides with an accompanying audio track.
Grand Rounds Troubleshooting Guide
Assists in troubleshooting spherical, multifocal, high astigmatism, KC, irregular cornea, post-surgical and corneal reshaping fits.
Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide
A valuable tool to have readily available when fitting or evaluating patients; available as a smart-phone-ready PDF, or you may order a printed copy.
Vertex and Diopters-to-Base-Curve Conversion Charts
A web-page version of the useful charts that appear in the Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide.