- Webinar: GP Contact Lens Case Grand Rounds
Presented in January 2015 by Ed Bennett, OD.
- GP Multifocal Fitting and Troubleshooting
Presented in May 2014 by Dr. Brooke Messer. CE credit available.
- GP Multifocals for the Irregular Cornea
Presented in April 2014 by Dr. Doug Benoit. CE credit available.
- GP Multifocal Lens Design, Fitting & Troubleshooting
Presented in January 2013 by Ed Bennett, OD.
- Hybrid, Pillow Translating GP Lenses
Presented in November 2012 by Robert Davis, OD.
- Aspheric Multifocals and GP Contact Lens Management of Presbyopia
Presented in May 2012 by Dr. Doug Benoit.
Building Your Practice with GP Bifocals & Multifocals
Includes how-to videos, fitting and marketing tips, a patient brochure, a patient reading card, answers to patient FAQs, and much more.
Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide
Helpful for fitting or evaluating patients; view as a smart phone-ready PDF or order a printed copy.
Developing a Full-Service Practice with GP Lenses [Video]
This video is a 42 MB file in WMV format; click above to download.
- Troubleshooting Aspheric Designs: How Do I Manage Poor Visual Acuity and Inferior Decentration?
- Troubleshooting Segmented Translating Designs: How Do I Manage Poor Visual Acuity?
GP Lens Management Guide
Provides management options for common GP-related problems or conditions for spherical, highly astigmatic, presbyopic and keratoconic patients.
Grand Rounds Troubleshooting Guide
Assists in troubleshooting spherical, multifocal, high astigmatism, KC, irregular cornea, post-surgical and corneal reshaping fits.
Presbyopia Correction Tips
Includes fluorescein images, fitting considerations, troubleshooting tips and general multifocal pearls.
Vertex and Diopters-to-Base-Curve Conversion Charts
A web-page version of the useful charts that appear in the Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide.