- Management of Common Scleral Lens Problems
Presented in August 2014 by Dr. Stephen Byrnes.
- Basic Clinical Considerations for Scleral Lens Fitting
Presented in July 2014 by Dr. Mile Brujic and Dr. Dave Kading. CE credit available.
- Scleral GP Contact Lens Insertion, Removal and Care
Presented in March 2014 by Dr. Susan Gromacki. CE credit available.
- Scleral Lens Fitting and Troubleshooting for Ocular Surface Disease
Presented in January 2014 by Dr. Melissa Barnett. CE credit available.
- Scleral Lens Fitting and Troubleshooting
Presented in August 2013 by Dr. Greg DeNaeyer.
- GP Corneal and Scleral Lens Care
Presented in May 2013 by Mr. Michael Ward. CE credit available.
- Incorporating Scleral Lenses into Your Practice
Presented in February 2013 by Dr. Derek Louie.
- Scleral Lens Design
Presented in February 2012 by Dr. Christine Sindt.
Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide
Helpful for fitting or evaluating patients; view as a smart phone-ready PDF or order a printed copy.
GP Lecture Series [Videos]
These web-based lectures include auto-play slides with an accompanying audio track.
Vertex and Diopters-to-Base-Curve Conversion Charts
A web-page version of the useful charts that appear in the Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide.
Educational Information on Other Websites:
Scleral Lens Education Society
This website also offers patient education, including an excellent scleral insertion and removal video.