Webinars are available here within two weeks after the event.
CE indicates that continuing education credit is available for the webinar.
- GP Corneal and Scleral Lens Care – CE – Michael A. Ward (May 2013)
- Specialty Contact Lens Coding and Billing – CE – Dr. Clarke Newman (March 2013)
Also, you can download Dr. Newman’s Sample Brochure and Sample Insurance Letter for medically necessary lenses.
- Incorporating Scleral Lenses into Your Practice – Dr. Derek Louie (February 2013)
- GPLI Practice Management: An MBA Perspective – Dr. Raymond Brill (December 2012)
- Hybrid, Pillow Translating GP Lenses – Dr. Robert Davis (November 2012)
- Problem Solving in Overnight Corneal Reshaping – Dr. Michael Lipson (June 2012)
- Aspheric Multifocals & GP Lens Management of Presbyopia – Dr. Doug Benoit (May 2012)
- CL Management of the Irregular Cornea – Dr. Scott Edmonds (March 2012)
- Scleral Lens Design – Dr. Christine Sindt (February 2012)
- Optimizing Initial Comfort of GP Lenses – Dr. Ed Bennett (January 2012)
- GP Challenges: Grand Rounds – Dr. S. Barry Eiden (December 2011)
- Correcting Astigmatism with RGPs – Dr. Clarke Newman (November 2011)
- Management of the Irregular Cornea Patient – Dr. Greg DeNaeyer (May 2011)