- Contact Lens Fitting in Keratoconus Post Surgery
Presented in June 2018 by John Gelles, OD, CLSA.
- Anterior to Posterior Corneal Considerations after Keratoplasty: Impact on Contact Lens Fitting
Presented in March 2016 by Loretta Szczotka-Flynn, OD, PhD. CE credit available.
- Contact Lens Fitting After Corneal Crosslinking and Intacs
Presented in September 2015 by Clark Chang, OD.
- Fitting Strategies for Keratoconus: New Options
Presented in October 2014 by Michael Lipson, OD.
- Contact Lens Management of the Irregular Cornea: Case Grand Rounds
Presented in June 2014 by Michael Ward, FCLSA.
- GP Management of Corneal Pathology Case Grand Rounds
Presented in December 2013 by Marlane Brown, OD.
- Clinical Decision-Making for Keratoconus and Corneal Ectasia
Presented in October 2013 by Barry Eiden, OD.
- Corneal Transplantation — From Surgery to Contact Lens Fitting
Presented in September 2013 by Loretta Szczotka-Flynn, OD.
- Contact Lens Management of the Irregular Cornea
Presented in March 2012 by Scott Edmonds, OD.
Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide
Helpful for fitting or evaluating patients; view as a smart phone-ready PDF or order a printed copy.
- What Design Should I Use for My Keratoconic Patient?
- How Should I Approach the Fitting of My Post-Penetrating Keratoplasty Patient?
- How Should I Approach the Fitting of My Post-Refractive Surgery Patient?
GP Lecture Series [Videos]
These lectures include auto-play slides with an accompanying audio track.
GP Lens Management Guide
Provides management options for common GP-related problems or conditions for spherical, highly astigmatic, presbyopic and keratoconic patients.
Grand Rounds Troubleshooting Guide
Assists in troubleshooting spherical, multifocal, high astigmatism, KC, irregular cornea, post-surgical and corneal reshaping fits.
Vertex and Diopters-to-Base-Curve Conversion Charts
A web-page version of the useful charts that appear in the Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide.