- GP Corneal and Scleral Lens Care Update
Presented in February 2018 by Michael Ward, FCLSA, FAAO.
- Corneal and Scleral Contact Lens Care Update
Presented in June 2017 by Susan Gromacki, OD, FAAO.
- The Lost Art of Corneal GP Fitting
Presented in March 2017 by Buddy Russell, FCLSA.
- Corneal and Scleral GP Care Update
Presented in April 2016 by Michael Ward, FCLSA.
- GP Contact Lens Case Grand Rounds
Presented in January 2015 by Ed Bennett, OD.
- Optimizing Initial Comfort of GP Lenses
Presented in January 2012 by Ed Bennett, OD.
Click ‘n’ Fit
Experience lens fitting: You’re presented with a case history and asked to make parameter and design choices. A narrator comments while you challenge yourself to achieve the optimal fit.
Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide
Helpful for fitting or evaluating patients; view as a smart phone-ready PDF or order a printed copy.
- How to Manage Poor Initial Comfort?
- Dryness-Related Part 1: My Patient Has Dryness-Related Symptoms. How to Manage?
- Dryness-Related Part 2: My Patient Has Lens Surface Muco-Protein Coating. How to Manage?
- Poor (Acquired) Visual Acuity?
- Inferior Decentration?
Fluorescein Pattern Identification Guide
Images show steep, flat and alignment fits; plus instructions for design changes and fitting pearls.
GP Fitting, Evaluation and Problem Solving
An interactive program.
GP Lecture Series [Videos]
These lectures include auto-play slides with an accompanying audio track.
GP Lens Management Guide
Provides management options for common GP-related problems or conditions for spherical, highly astigmatic, presbyopic and keratoconic patients.
GP Toric and Spherical Lens Calculator
Plug in the spectacle Rx and keratometry, get instant calculations of lens parameters.
Grand Rounds Troubleshooting Guide
Assists in troubleshooting spherical, multifocal, high astigmatism, KC, irregular cornea, post-surgical and corneal reshaping fits.
Test Your GP Fitting Skills
This interactive feature presents patient histories, then lets you answer questions and get instant feedback.
Vertex and Diopters-to-Base-Curve Conversion Charts
A web-page version of the useful charts appearing in the Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide.